Thursday, September 11, 2008

The reallll intro!!!

For as long as I can remember I have been around music and singing. Music in general for me is more than just music. Although this may sound weird to some people music and singing has actually brought me through a lot of rough patches in my life and has also given me comfort and a sense of happiness during the good times . Not only does it help me by listening to it but it helps me even more when I write songs. The main reason I chose to write about this topic is because it is one of the most important things in my life and its something that I am passionate enough to write about and have had enough life experience with . The five genres that I am going to use for this paper are: Narrative-This section would allow me to tell my story about music and why I love it so much
Song- I think a Song would help me show how music makes me feel through a song
Poem- This would be where I show how music makes me feel when I'm either writing it or listening to it
Lyrics-I would write my own lyrics for this part and it would tell what music really is
Timeline-A timeline would show my musical growth posted by That Singer Gurl @ 2:45 PM

No comments: